Monday, December 15, 2014

My Future Vision

     My future dreams and plans for my life are being able to go to MIT, receiving a Master's degree in either Computer or Chemical engineering with a Minor in Psychology. After going to college, I would like to work for either Google or become a Chemical engineering professor at MIT. This would make me very happy because both of these jobs pay much over minimum wage. This would constantly teach me more and more because I would be learning about new things daily and receiving different ideas from younger people.
     Working at Google with a degree in Computer engineering would increase my knowledge about different softwares and other cool tips and tricks about computer that could help out later in life. This will also help me manage my time more efficiently, trying to balance myself between a social life and my work life. Another good thing about working at Google is that you are able to work in a stress free environment. At Google, you will not have to worry about food, a home, a place to sleep, or enough sleep, because they cover it all. At Google, they provide free food so you will not have to worry about going hungry or starving. With all the different place to eat on the premises, that it one less thing you will have to worry about. Also, Google provides apartments next to the premises, so you will have a place to sleep and relax. Even in the building, they have a designated sleep area where they have sleeping pods so you can even relax at work. These are only a few out of the many benefits of working for Google.
      Another place I would want to work for is in a lab creating new inventions to help make the lives of hardworking human beings a lot easier. For example, I could make a collar that makes dogs speak the language of the owner to make knowing what your dog is thinking easier and so they can understand when you are punishing them for doing something wrong. I believe this would make the lives of humans better and easier. I would invent simple things like this to make human life less stressful.
      When I am old and grey, I can only hope that I have a healthy, blossoming family that would be willing to take care of me when I am old and cannot do much for myself. I hope that I can have grandchildren who will call me "grandpa"whenever they see me and be happy to visit me as frequently as possible. I hope I have made enough money to live happily and be happy and not be a grumpy old man. I hope my family is happy to be related to me and be proud of the (hopefully) many achievements I have made when I am older. I just want to have fun right now and not have to worry about myself in 50 years, and this is what I wish for when I am old and grey.







My Future Hopes, Dreams, and Desires. Designed by Roberto M. ©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments/feedback.