Sunday, December 7, 2014

The World Would Be a Better Place if...

PTSA, The world would be a better place if... Competition

          I believe that the world would be a better place if everyone played video games.  Personally I believe that video games teach lessons. I play a lot of first person shooters, and video games teach me to not get mad when I die. Video games also teach that you should never give up. For example, if you are stuck on a certain level, you keep going until you find a way to pass it. Even when you do give up,video games also teach you to relax and not get too upset about not being able to do something. You should be fine knowing your limitations. I also believe that video games also allow you to reach out for help from other online players. If you are stuck on a mission and you want to pass it that day, you could ask for help from other online friends.




           To start off, I created a new Photoshop Portrait. Then, I looked up a tutorial that interested me and caught my attention. In this case, I applied the tutorial in the background of my photo. After the background was finished, I began looking up large images of game systems, televisions, and video game controllers. I plugged them in in spots that looked nicely. When I was done arraying the pictures, I added in the text, "The World would be a Better Place if everyone played video games."
This was my finished result.



The tutorial that inspired me to apply the background of this piece can be found here:

Video Games, designed by Roberto M. ©2014

10 comments:

  1. Nice work, I really like the background. c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent background Pattern that you created. I noticed that you can't really see your words unless you zoom in. You should have used a brighter color? Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess my brother would like this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Roberto i like your idea simple yet effective. It sounds like something the people would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting your project. I really like the background that you made. I noticed that you used the background to rate the effect of the game console sitting on the wall in the background. My suggestion is to maybe make the font more exciting. Good Work !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really good job on this. I really like the background you used for it. I think that everything flows nicely and your message is clear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your background you did a good job. I think you should have added something else more colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The background is amazing in many ways, and I can also agree with your statement. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I love the message very much.I love the colors you put on this cool piece of art work. This has to be the best art i have seen in a while. I look forward to seeing how you did this.
    Regards,Ramon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments/feedback.